During this time of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, Support 4 Change will be following government guidelines not to hold group meetings.
We are however holding group chats every Monday on:
• Zoom from 6.15 pm till 8.15 pm at the beginning and end of month
• Zoom from 6.15 pm till 7.15 pm , WhatsApp, from 7.15 pm till 8.15 pm in the middle of the month
• One-to-One phone calls also available
Who do we help
A service for anyone affected by someone else’s drinking or substance abuse.
Is someone in your family drinking too much, or using other substances? Wondering what you can do • To help them? • To help other members of your family? • To help you
What can group members find?
Support 4 Change – is a group where people can gain knowledge and skills; build mutual trust, and share new ideas and experiences.
- Support: You are not alone!
- Safe place: To share your experiences and feelings
- Relaxation: Complementary Therapies, Meditation, Creative Visualisation
- Social Time: Planned outings & activities decided by the group
t: 07736 477812
Registered Charity: 1166253